Hotel Regulations and Reservation Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions have been drawn up by Dobry Hotel Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp.k., ul. Gen. Kazimierza Pułaskiego 18-20, 81-762 Sopot, NIP: 5851455878 (hereinafter referred to as “Service Provider”), sets out the principles for the operation of the hotel and the provision of hotel services, the principles for booking a hotel room and the principles for the provision of services electronically via the Website conducted at www.hotelh15palace.pl Service Provider is the operator of the hotel.
- The Guest and the Service Provider are obliged to comply with the provisions of these Regulations from the moment of using the Services provided by the Service Provider. The implementation of the Services and the Guest’s stay at the hotel takes place according to the principles set out in the Regulations.
- Guest – a natural person with full legal capacity or a legal person who uses the Services provided by the Service Provider in accordance with the provisions of the Regulations,
- Service – website that enables online booking of hotel accommodation through the Reservation System.
Type and scope of Services offered and provided
- Service Provider provides hotel services in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on tourism services, services include in particular:
- hotel rooms rental,
- catering services,
- conference room rental,
- parking space rental.
The ability to reserve hotel space is available:
- through the Reservation System – an interactive form made available by third parties via the website, which allows to make a reservation of a hotel room in a hotel available in the System,
- by phone using the Service Provider’s phone number available on the site,
- by e-mail, using the Provider’s e-mail address available on the website,
- in person – at the hotel reception.
Payments – the service enables the Guest to make payments for reserving a hotel room online through cooperation with tPay service. In case of making a reservation in a different way than through the Reservation System, payment can also be made in cash, by bank transfer or by credit and debit card.
The Service Provider accepts the following payment cards:
- For On-Line payments: VISA, VISA Electron, MasterCard, Maestro, MasterCard Electronic, American Express,
- When paying directly at the hotel: VISA, VISA Electron, MasterCard, Maestro, MasterCard Electronic, American Express.
Within the framework of the hotel’s operations, hotel services are provided in accordance with the assigned category and hotel standard. In case of any reservations concerning the quality of services provided, the Guest is requested to report them at the hotel reception during their stay, which will enable the Service Provider to react immediately.
As part of the operation of the hotel, the Service Provider specifically provides:
- Guest’s stay at the hotel, including respect for the Guest’s personal data in accordance with Article 6(1)(b) of the RODO (understood as Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC), i.e. the processing is necessary for the performance of the contract to which you are a part;
- Professional and courteous service in all services provided at the hotel;
- cleaning the room (from 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.) and removing defects in the absence of the Guest, and during his presence only if he expresses such a wish;
- technically efficient service; in the event of defects that cannot be remedied, the hotel will endeavor to mitigate the inconvenience to the extent possible; in the event of damage repair. The guest waives claims and rights to compensation.
In addition, at the request of the Guest, the Service Provider provides, among others, the following additional services:
- providing residence and travel information;
- wake-up call at a specific time;
- keeping valuables in a safe during the Guest’s stay at the hotel, in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Civil Code;
- luggage storage (the hotel may refuse to accept luggage for storage at times other than the dates of the guest’s stay and refuse to accept for storage items that do not have the characteristics of personal luggage);
- ordering a transport service;
- taking reservations for fitness service;
- chargeable room-service.
- The hotel room is rented for the day. A hotel day starts at 15:00 on the day of arrival and ends at 12:00 on the day of departure.
- If the Guest, while renting a room, does not specify the length of stay, one day of room rental is assumed.
- At the request of the Guest and within its possibilities, the Hotel for an extra charge may extend a hotel day.
- If the Guest wishes to prolong their stay or extend the hotel day, they should report it at the reception desk by 10:00 a.m. on the day of their original departure. The Hotel will consider the Guest’s wish to extend their stay as far as it is possible.
- If the Guest does not leave the room after the end of the hotel day, the Service Provider reserves the right to have the Guest’s things packed by at least two representatives of the hotel, one of whom must be the Director or the Manager of the hotel. Items packed in such a way will be in the hotel depository and will be available for collection at the reception desk.
- Items left in the hotel room after the departure of the Guest will be sent to the address indicated by the Guest – at his expense. In the absence of such a disposition the hotel will store the items left for 3 months.
- The Guest who wishes to shorten the stay must report it at the hotel reception no later than 6:00 p.m. one day before the planned shortening of the stay. Otherwise the next hotel day is considered to have begun, unless the regulations of the offer bought by the Guest state otherwise.
- The Guest may not transfer the room to other people without prior check-in at the reception, even if the period for which the Guest has paid for the stay has not passed.
- Persons who are not registered in the hotel can stay in the hotel room only between 6:00 and 22:00 hours after informing the hotel reception.
- After checking in the Guest should familiarize themselves with the equipment of the room and keep it intact. In case of noticing any damages the Guest should immediately inform the hotel reception. In case of lack of information and finding any defects by the hotel staff, the Guest will be held financially responsible for the damage.
- The Guest is responsible for any damage to the hotel property caused by him, persons for whom he is responsible and his visitors.
- The Guest is obliged to pay for his/her stay and all ordered or used services and goods at the latest when checking out of the hotel. In case of non-payment of all dues connected with the stay the Service Provider is entitled to charge the Guest for all services and goods realized on his/her behalf.
- The Hotel is liable for loss of or damage to items brought in by the Guest to the extent specified by the relevant provisions of the Civil Code.
- Valuables, money and documents should be kept in a locked safe located in the room or on deposit at the reception. In case of leaving valuable items outside the safe, the Hotel is not responsible for them.
- The hotel’s curfew is from 10 pm to 6 am.
- The behavior of Guests and persons using the services of the hotel should not interfere with the peaceful stay of other Guests. The hotel may refuse to provide further services to a person who violates this rule. Smoking is prohibited in the hotel. In case of violation of the ban, the Hotel Guest may be charged a contractual penalty of 1500 PLN for each stated violation of the ban and is also obliged to cover the costs of unjustified calling of the services notified automatically by the fire protection system.
- Each time the Guest leaves the hotel room, they are obliged to properly secure it in order to prevent the access of third parties. During the absence of the Guest in the room, windows and doors must remain closed.
- In the event of discovering a fire, the hotel staff should be notified of the fire, if possible, and the guests should proceed to the exit according to the evacuation instructions. The hotel staff is responsible for the evacuation of people inside the facility until the arrival of the fire department.
- For the sake of fire safety, it is forbidden to use in the hotel rooms any devices that are not part of the room equipment (e.g. heater, electric stove, etc.).
Booking a hotel room
Hotel space reservations are available:
- via the booking system,
- by telephone,
- via e-mail,
- in person at the hotel reception.
In order to make a reservation it is necessary to accept the Terms and Conditions, provide personal information necessary to provide the services (such as name and surname, address, date of stay, method of payment) and pay partially or in full for the stay – depending on the rules of a given offer or individual arrangements. If the rules of a given offer do not require payment of any part of the costs of stay before the beginning of the stay, the Service Provider does not guarantee the Guest a hotel reservation. The Guest is entitled to provide only complete and correct data. The Guest acknowledges and accepts that it is prohibited to provide unlawful content to the Service and the Service Provider.
If a reservation is made through the Reservation System, in addition to the conditions specified in section 2 it is necessary to confirm the reservation by pressing the “I book and pay” button and to make payment through the eCard system or during the stay at the hotel, if such a method is available.
At the time of booking, the Service Provider informs about:
- The main data concerning the reservation, consistent with the content of data provided by the Guest and the price of services,
- data identifying the Service Provider,
- the absence of the right of the Guest who is a consumer within the meaning of Article 22 of the Civil Code to withdraw from the contract for the provision of hotel services pursuant to Article 38(12) of the Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014,
- the necessity of additional payment for services not included in the reservation, if the Guest orders additional services during their stay at the hotel.
After making a reservation via the Reservation System or by e-mail, the Service Provider shall send the Guest a confirmation of the reservation, together with the information referred to in paragraph 4 above to the e-mail address provided by the Guest. If the booking is made by phone or in person, the information referred to in 4 above shall be provided to the Guest during the booking process or in another way agreed with the Guest.
Cancellation of hotel reservation
- Cancellation of reservation made by the Guest should be done in the same way in which it was made.
- Resignation from a reservation of a hotel room is possible one day before the declared date of commencement of the booked stay by 12:00 at the latest, unless the terms of the offer state otherwise.
- In case of cancellation after the date referred to in subparagraph 2 or non-appearance of the Guest at the hotel on the declared day of commencement of the booked stay, the Guest shall be obliged to pay the reservation fee, unless the reservation has been made under the offer whose terms and conditions state otherwise.
- The booking fee is the amount due for the first unused hotel day of all rooms reserved by the Guest, unless the terms of a given offer state otherwise. In the case of a reservation made under non-refundable offers (e.g. HOT DEAL), the reservation fee is due for all unused hotel nights of all rooms reserved by the Guest.
- In case of a properly made cancellation, Service Provider shall return the payment made by the Guest immediately, but not later than within 14 days from the date of cancellation, minus the reservation fee if it was provided under the terms of the offer on the basis of which the reservation was made.
- DHSPEC code entitles to 15% discount on accommodation for direct bookings for Hot Deal and Day Price offers.
Service Provider’s liability
- The Service Provider shall not be liable for failure to perform or improper performance of obligations under the Regulations caused by circumstances beyond the Service Provider’s control despite the exercise of due diligence.
- Service Provider is also not liable for damages resulting from the suspension or discontinuation of Services by the Service Provider.
- Furthermore, Service Provider is not liable for damages, including lost profits, incurred as a result of Guests’ use of the Services in a manner contrary to the Regulations or the law.
- Limitations of liability do not apply to a Guest who is a consumer within the meaning of Article 22 of the Civil Code.
Service Provider’s Intellectual Property
- Information resources and all other content of the service, such as text, graphics, logos, buttons, images are the intellectual property of Provider or entities with which Provider has entered into appropriate agreements and are protected by Polish and international laws on the protection of intellectual property, in particular by the provisions of the Act of 4 February 1994 on Copyright and Related Rights.
- It is forbidden, without the consent of the Service Provider, to copy, reproduce or any other use in whole or in part the information, data or other content available on or derived from the site, except for cases of fair use under generally applicable laws.
- The Guest has the right to lodge a complaint concerning the functioning of the website and performance of Services by the Service Provider not in accordance with the terms and conditions specified in the Regulations.
- All complaints, including the Guest’s data, i.e. name and surname, together with e-mail address and a brief description of the reported objections, should be submitted via the contact address available on the main page of the website in the “Contact” tab or in writing to the Service Provider’s address.
- The Service Provider shall consider the complaint within 14 days from the date of its receipt. If the complaint concerns services provided electronically and cannot be resolved within 14 days, the Service Provider shall inform the Guest of the reasons for the delay and the expected date of resolving the complaint.
- The content of the Terms and Conditions is subject to change. The Guest will be informed of any changes through a notice on the Service Provider’s website. The effective date of changes will be no less than 14 days from the date of their announcement.
- Settlement of any disputes arising between the Service Provider and the Guest, who is not a consumer within the meaning of Article 22 of the Civil Code, shall be submitted to the competent court for the seat of the Service Provider.